Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that winger Emre Mor will be staying at Signal Iduna Park after a move to Inter collapsed.
The 20-year-old has been linked with a move to San Siro this summer with reports earlier claiming that he was close to a switch.
He was reportedly released by Dortmund last week to hold his final talks with suitors, with the Nerazzurri said to be the keenest destination.
Wide reports in Germany claimed that the failure of the Turkey international to seal the deal was largely due to rumoured excessive fees being charged by his agents.
Inter were said to be ready to part with a reported fee in the region of £2m for an initial loan deal before buying him permanently next summer.
Mor, who arrived at Dortmund at the weekend after the transfer to Italy collapsed, with Dortmund’s sporting director Michael Zorc saying the player has now reunited with the rest of the team in preparation for a new season.
“Emre Mor’s transfer to Inter didn’t go through,” Bosz said in his Press conference today.
“Unfortunately everything collapsed due to those looking after the negotiation, it has nothing to do with Borussia or Ousmane Dembele, there are other people involved.
“He’s a very good player with potential, but not everyone can play for us. We’ll just have to wait for further developments.”
Dortmund will kick start their season with a clash against Wolfsburg on Saturday, and they will be without Ousmane Dembele, Marcos Reus and Andre Schurrle.